Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic team who are committed to creating a Municipality that has a healthy, vibrant, beautiful environment and harmonious connected and resilient community. We are focused on, not only achieving our organisational goals but assisting staff to realise their professional and personal goals.
The successful applicant will be required to ensure that the kiosk, reception, programs and various Leisure Centre activities are effectively and efficiently operating, while providing excellent customer service to the Leisure Centre patrons. They will also promote the Leisure Centre as having a friendly and healthy atmosphere.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Current Pool Lifeguard Award or working towards (must be completed within 1 month of commencing employment)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Receptionist experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- A basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed customer relations skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Well-developed computer/keyboarding skills.
We are seeking a dedicated Fitness Industry Professional who thrives on the delivery of quality customer service and enjoys working in a multi-faceted Leisure Centre. You will need a strong administrative background, attention to detail and highly developed communication skills.
- Permanent Part-time, 21 hours per week
- Hourly rate from $28.13 to $30.08 (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- plus 9.5% superannuation
- Access to the Fitness Passport
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Hope Prosser, Administration Team Leader on 4232 1877 or mob 0413 027 939.
Closing Date: Sunday 16 August 2020, 23:30 pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
How to Apply:
- Please Fill out the questions in the application page below.
- On the following page you'll have the opportunity to attach your resume.
- Please note that once you start to complete your online application, you cannot save it and return to it later. We would recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. word) then copy your answers into this page when you're ready.
- All correspondence will be via the e-mail you have provided in your application. (Please ensure you check your "Junk Mail" folder.)
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.