Registered Nurse - Night Shift
Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
About Blue Haven:
Blue Haven is a not-for-profit organisation fully owned and operated by Kiama Municipal Council and offers a true continuum of aged care services and disability services for people in the local region; including in-home support, community groups and programs, independent living and residential aged care.
It is an exciting time to join our dedicated team as our brand new state of the art facility; Blue Haven Bonaira, provides the highest standard of seniors living, aged care and community facilities including a 134 bed residential aged care facility and 58 independent living units. If you wish to learn more about our organisation, please visit our website at www.bluehavenillawarra.com.au.
A Registered Nurse is required to fill night shifts at our Blue Haven Facility. The successful candidate will be required to provide safe, compassionate, person-centred care in collaboration with residents, families, carers and colleagues. You will work to achieve identified outcomes and goals within the mission statement and values of Blue Haven.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Registered Nurse with current Authority to Practice with APHRA.
- Experience delivering aged care within ethical boundaries.
- Demonstrated application of evidence-based practice and critical thinking related to resident care.
- Experience in advocating, planning and implementing individualised person-centred care.
- Communication and conflict resolution skills with a strong customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to apply and share professional knowledge to enhance resident care.
- A passion for caring for the elderly.
Blue Haven is seeking a dedicated and committed nursing professional with experience in working in the aged care sector and who is seeking to work night shifts on either a full-time or part-time basis.
- Permanent full time, 38 hours per week (Permanent part time may be considered)
- Hourly Rate from $30.46 to $41.38 (depending on qualifications, skills and experience plus relevant shifts penalties)
- plus 9.5% superannuation
- Ability to salary sacrifice up to $9,009 in pre-tax earnings plus $2,550 meal and entertainment card (for eligible employees)
- Access to the Fitness Passport
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Belinda Bruce, Assistant Care Manager on 0419 156 042.
Closing Date: Sunday 22 November 2020, 23:30 pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
How to Apply:
- Please Fill out the questions in the application page below.
- On the following page you'll have the opportunity to attach your resume.
- Please note that once you start to complete your online application, you cannot save it and return to it later. We would recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. word) then copy your answers into this page when you're ready.
- All correspondence will be via the e-mail you have provided in your application. (Please ensure you check your "Junk Mail" folder.)
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence | Love and Care
underpinning everything we do.